2020 Survey Results: Patient Services and Patient Engagement
Download your copy to explore the key findings, perspectives, and trends in our second annual survey on the state of patient services and trends within the biopharma industry’s approach to patient engagement.
- The #1 job of Patient Services is to improve the patient experience and use of treatment (initiation, adherence, experience).
- Acknowledging the difficulty of consistent high quality from single vendors who do everything, Patient Services seeks best-of-breed vendors and to establish tighter coordination between these vendors.
- The top two priorities for Patient Services in the coming year are 1) to get patients started post-Rx and 2) to maximize patient satisfaction with treatment.
- COVID is accelerating growth in Patient Services with the greatest investment going to nurses, video, and SMS channels.
- Net Promoter Score varied widely across Patient Services vendors. McKesson and Human Care Systems were highest with scores of 7.1 and 7.5, respectively.
Download your FREE copy to learn the key findings, perspectives, and trends for the biopharma industry for the next 12-18 months.